- Friday- 8p-2a- Wall Street- Can you make it to Orlando's best bars in one night? Prove it and we'll hook you up with the official Bar Crawl Nation T-shirt!Tickets & Info: BarCrawlNation.com/orlando
Thousands of partygoers FREE T-shirt... your reward after visiting every bar Lots of downtown Orlando bars & clubs Exclusive drink specials at every venue, 8pm - 2am FREE Cover at every venue Souvenir mug - yours to keep!
- Saturday- 11am- PaddyWagon Orlando- BRING YOUR PUPS AND MEET THEIR FRIENDS...! Fundraiser for Pet Alliance of Central Florida and sponsored by Dr Phillips Citrus Rotary. In the heart of Dr Phillips.Only $10.00 Donation per person. Pups are FREE! PaddyWagon Happy Hour prices, raffles, giveaways, pool party, darts, pool, cornhole, vendors and lots of PUPS!
- Sundays 3pm – on! Join XL 106.7 and Pride Radio Orlando for bottomless mimosas from 3pm – 6pm for only ten dollars, 3 dollars Bud Lights & Coronas, and 4 dollars Three Olives Vodka. Downtown's biggest Sunday Funday is at Ember. Every week Surrender Sundays from 3pm – on. See you there!!
- Saturday- 3p-7p- Gaston Edwards Park- In celebration of American Craft Beer Week, Beer 'Merica will feature 100 different craft brews to sample from, all from the good ole USofA, lakeside in the park at Ivanhoe Village, with live music, food trucks, adult games and more!
WIN BEER FOR A YEAR! Come dressed up in your most patriotic gear for a chance to win your favorite beer for a year. Winner will be announced during the event!
- Saturday- Noon- Seminole Towne Center- Food Truck Wars will feature gourmet food trucks from all over the state dishing up a variety of food at an average $6.00 to $8.00 a plate. Each truck is competing to win an award…
- Sunday- 7 pm- Orlando City is taking on the New York FC at the Orlando City Stadium
- Orlando Fringe is going on until the end of the month! Check out the show list here...