Here are a few things going on this weekend!
· STARTING FRIDAY: The annual New Smyrna Beach Reggae & Island Music Festival takes place Friday through Sunday, June 20th through 22nd, relax and enjoy the variety of performances at multiple locations throughout NewSmyrnaBeach. All singin' sweet songs of melodies, pure and true. Admission is free
· Ten years and still going strong! RumFest is back and better than ever. Make your way down to Wall Street Plaza on Saturday, June 21st at 5:00pm to celebrate a decade of rum drinking excellence. With live music And THREE HOURS of unlimited rum sampling, why wouldn't you be here? You will be sampling a wild assortment of over 20 different rum drinks including, but not limited to, daiquiris, punches, concoctions, and libations, all for $25 bucks! But get your tickets in advance, right now, for only $20!
· World Cup Watch Party. USA vs. Portugal – Sunday, June 22nd. Doors open at 4:00pm, game starts at 6pm.
· Downtown Disney stages its first food truck rally, Trucks on the Town, 5-10 p.m. Saturday, June 21, will feature 14 food trucks. The trucks will be dishing out a wide variety of foods, ranging from sandwiches and empanadas to barbecue, tacos, cupcakes and more.
· Bathing Suits and Boxer Briefs- SATURDAY- Parliament House- $300/$150 cash prizes for the sexiest outfits