Let's face facts here...Orlando is a busy city. We have a ton of traffic, crazy out of town drivers, overcrowded shopping malls and construction everywhere!
Sometimes you just need to get away from it all! Lucky for us we are so close to so many incredible locations to get back in touch with nature.
Here are a few of my favorite locations (so far) below:
- Blue Springs Orange City, FL- What To Do: Kayak, Swim, Snorke, Hike and More.
- Shingle Creek Kissimmee, FL - What To Do: Kayak, Hike and Picnic.
- Wekiwa Springs Apopka, FL - What To Do: Kayaking, Snorkel and More.
- Lake Louisa State Park Clermont, FL - What To Do: Bike, Hike, Kayak and More.
- DreamCatcher Ranch Clearmont, FL - What To Do: Horseback Riding.
- Giraffe Ranch Dade City, FL - What To Do: Feed Giraffes and more!
- West Orange Trail Winter Garden, FL - What To Do: Bike, Run and Eat!
- Disney Wilderness Preserve Kissimmee, FL - What To Do: Hike, Bike and Bird Watch.
- Black Hammock Adventures Oviedo, FL - What To Do: Airboat Rides, Dining and More.
- Ferndale Preserve Ferndale, FL - What To Do: Hike and Bike. Incredible view!