The Jazz Orchestra at Dr. Phillips Center Octet
Latin Jazz Brunch
November 21, 2021 | Frontyard Festival™ | Mainstage at Seneff Arts Plaza
Live entertainment. Drink specials. Delicious buffet.
Sounds like a fun way to spend a Sunday. So tell your friends and pick your own box for 2–4 people.
If you’d just like to see the show, tickets are $25—or you can add the brunch buffet for another $35.
As The Jazz Orchestra at Dr. Phillips Center grows in popularity, it also grows in reputation as one of the nation’s hottest jazz bands—led by internationally renowned bassist Rodney Whitakerand founded with the support of Jazz at Lincoln Center.
The Jazz Orchestra at Dr. Phillips Center is made possible through the generous support of Joyce and Judson Green.
SAMPLE BUFFET MENU
- Chicken & waffles with bourbon maple syrup
- Shrimp & grits with spicy bacon, tomato & lemon butter
- Cider-brined pork loin with apple-ginger relish & roasted sweet potato
- Sausage, cheddar & scallion strata
- Biscuits with sausage gravy
- Assorted muffins, breakfast pastries & warm cinnamon rolls
- Black pepper bacon
- Asheville breakfast potatoes
- Roasted vegetables
- Fresh fruit skewers
- Lemon bars