Food, views, brews, and home To-Dos!
There is a ton of fun stuff going on in Orlando this weekend!
Check out these great notes from Katie! And sign up for her newsletter at pulp.town
All weekend long:
- Orlando Home & Garden Show at @orangecountyconventioncenter
- Perfect temps for exploring and shopping vintage @renningersmountdorafl extravaganza, Friday-Sunday, 8 a.m - 5 p.m.
- Frida-Kahlo inspired art show tonight and tomorrow night 6-9 p.m. $11 and price includes drink tickets at @leugardens
- Head to the @drphillipsctr er for the grand opening weekend of Steinmetz Hall thru Saturday (Downtown)
- Pack a chair and make your way to @ivanhoeparkbrew for this week's Brew and View featuring "Jumanji" (Ivanhoe)
- @dwntwn_orlando MLK Holiday Parade; 38th annual parade celebration, sponsored by the Southwest Orlando Jaycees, will be set to march through downtown Orlando, 10AM—2PM.
- Head to @thenookonrobinson for a night of movie trash. Drink local brews while watching "Showgirls" (Milk District)
- Grab a blanket and settle in for movie night on the lawn of @norassugarshack — watching "Fight Club"(Ivanhoe)
- Make your way to Independence Square in Maitland for a night of "Back to the Future," kids games, movie trivia, popcorn, and more
- Veganuary Celebration Festival happening at @persimmonhollow Brewing on Lake Eola from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.
@snaporlando's latest exhibit, "As Seen in Florida" -- Artist Talk 2 p.m. online; exhibit up thru Jan. 22 at 420 E Church Street (South Eola)
- Shop local plants, art, vintage, and oddities at the @bazaar.botanica happening at @ivanhoeparkbrew (Ivanhoe)
- Celebrate what would've been Betty White's 100th birthday with a viewing of "Lake Placid" at the @enziantheater (Maitland)
Have a beautiful weekend!
If you want all this info in your in box, sign up for the newsletter at this link: PULP.TOWN