Beauty Treatments Gone Wrong

Laura's Sister got a vampire facial at Derrow Dermatology yesterday. Laura was supposed to get it done herself, but she got scared so she asked her sister to do it first.  Laura was afraid her sister would have an allergic reaction or something like that. She did NOT, thank God.

Have you ever had a beauty treatment go drastically wrong?

Johnny's House Live Blog

Johnny's House Live Blog

Want to know more about Johnny's House Live Blog? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on XL1067! Read more

title

Content Goes Here